DevOps Online Summit respects the privacy of website visitors to the extent permitted by law. The online privacy statement is intended to inform you of what information is collected by this website and how the information is used. This is the standard DevOps Online Summit Online Privacy Statement.
Your use of websites is subject to the privacy statement of the providers of those websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave this website and to read the privacy statement on each website you visit. Often you can tell you are leaving a DevOps Online Summit website by looking at the URL of the destination site.
If you have questions about this site’s collection of information or its online privacy statement, contact the site administrator.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
For security purposes and to ensure that the website remains available to all visitors, the DevOps Online Summit uses software to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
The DevOps Online Summit collects non-personal information about your Internet connection on this website, including but not limited to:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) and the name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet
- the IP address or URL of the website from which you directly linked to this website
- the date and time you accessed this website
- the pages visited on this website
- the browser and operating system you used to access this website
- the search terms used on our search engines
The DevOps Online Summit uses this non-personal information to help manage the website and improve service.